Sunday, November 8, 2009

College Anthems

So, music consumes a big part of my life. I listen while I do homework, while I write papers, while I'm driving, while I walk from one class to another. Every where I turn, there's music. And, I feel like all college students can attest to having listened to some everlasting college anthems. These are the songs everyone knows the words to. At a party. In a bar. Wherever. Here's what I came up with.

1. Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
2. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
3. Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
4. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix A Lot
5. (I've Got) Friends In Low Places - Garth Brooks
6. More Than A Feeling - Boston
7. Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
8. Jack and Diane - John Cougar Mellencamp
9. Blister In The Sun - Violent Femmes
10. Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

No comments:

Post a Comment